EMF Protection Bracelet
The EMF Harmonizer Mobility+ EMF bracelet supports your health and well-being as you are exposed to the pervasive electromagnetic radiation in today’s environment. While driving, shopping, or traveling, in your home, office, or school, you will meet with EMF's emitted by many sources – from your cell phone and wireless devices, from WiFi routers, from cell phone towers, and from countless other sources. The Mobility+ EMF protection anti-radiation bracelet will support your body against the negative health effects of all these EMF’s. It is effective for cell phone, WiFi, and all forms of EMF's.
The Mobility+ electromagnetic protection bracelet is a stylish accessory with a band made of silicon rubber and a stainless-steel metal clasp. It is attractive enough to wear at work or out at night, but durable enough to wear when sporting or working in the garden. It is waterproof and easy to clean, and comfortable enough to sleep with if desired.
On the bottom of the metal part of the EMF bracelet are embedded four energy elements with these added features:
- Blue element for additional energetic support to defend the body against the EMF radiation
- Green element to enhance energetic grounding to the earth's energy
- Brown element for augmenting negative ions that support a balanced energy state
- Red element for providing far infrared rays to support healthy physiological functioning
These energy elements on the EMF bracelet together offer an extra level of protection to support your health against the negative effects of EMF exposure.
- Waterproof so it can be worn in the shower, bath or while swimming
- Easy to clean with water and a mild detergent
- Comfortable enough to wear while sleeping
- One size fits all, as the band is easily trimmed to fit any size wrist
- The band is made of a soft silicon rubber and the buckle and top metal piece are made of stainless steel, including the energy elements in the bottom
Instructions & FAQ's
- Please click here to view the instructions and frequently asked questions for the Mobility+ Bracelet.