Instructions & FAQ's for EMF Harmonizer+
Instructions for Installing the Harmonizer+
- The EMF Harmonizer+ should be placed in an inconspicuous location on the device and affixed with the adhesive backing. To expose the adhesive backing, peel off the piece of white film on the back.
- On a cell phone place it on the back of the phone ideally near the bottom, underneath any case you may have. Having a case covering it will not impact the effectiveness of the EMF Harmonizer+. If you use a wireless charging station, it is important to put it near the bottom on the back of the phone and not in the center so that it does block the charging function.
- On a WiFi router you may place it anywhere on the router (top, side, bottom, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I move the Harmonizer+ to a new phone?
- Yes, you may move it to another phone by removing it and attaching it to the new one, and the adhesive backing will generally still be sticky. If it is not there are two pieces of clear tape included, and if you save them you can use one of them to attach it to the new phone. If you didn't save those you can use double-sided tape, clear tape over the top, or glue. You may also simply place the chip between your phone and case, it does not have to be stuck to the phone.
It is best to use a razor blade when removing it to make it easier to peel off and to minimize any damage to it. If it is bent during the process or some of the backing remains on the old device, it will not affect its performance. Any adhesive left on the phone's surface may be easily removed with rubbing alcohol.
What is the difference between the Harmonizer+ and Harmonizer?
- The Harmonizer+ is designed for cell phones and WiFi routers, which are powerful emitters of EMF's, and the Harmonizer is for less powerful emitters of EMF's like laptops, tablets, computers, monitors, smart appliances, wireless speakers, etc.
How long will the Harmonizer+ last?
- The product will work effectively indefinitely, but the technology is updated regularly. Given the rapid pace of technological change today, we recommend replacing it approximately every five years.
Should I use the Harmonizer+ for a WiFi booster / extender or a TV cable box?
- Yes, devices that boost or extend a WiFi signal should have the Harmonizer+ on them, as they are generally as powerful emitters of EMF's as a WiFi router. If the box provided by your cable TV / Internet provider broadcasts wirelessly to your TV's and/or computers, then it should also have a Harmonizer+.
How many Harmonizer+ stickers come in each box?
- Each box contains one sticker for one device.
If I have the Harmonizer+ do I still need the other products?
The Harmonizer+ is not designed to replace the other devices, as the different devices have different areas of focus. The primary focus of the Harmonizer+ is to harmonize the electromagnetic radiation of the device to which it is attached. The purpose of our EMF protection jewellery is to support your body when you are moving around in the world so that it can better manage the stress of EMF exposure. In the case of the Home & Office and EMF Harmonizer Car, a protected field is created where all people (and pets) are protected through a combination of harmonizing the EMF radiation and support for the body.
Since all of the products work together synergistically, for maximum protection you would ultimately add all of the products. This is especially true if you live in an area with high EMF exposure, such as an area where 5G technology has been deployed.