What is the Best EMF Protection for Cell Phones?
There is no question that your cell phone is a powerful emitter of EMF radiation, especially when you are on a call. So it is best to follow these EMF protection practices for your cell phone:
1. Maintain distance from your body - this is easily done by following these steps:
- Don’t hold your cell phone to your ear when speaking on it. Use the speaker phone or a headset, preferably a wired headset since wireless headsets emit EMF radiation too.
- Don’t keep your cell phone in your pocket or anywhere against your body. It is best to carry it in a purse, backpack, briefcase, etc.
- Don’t sleep next to your cell phone. Or if you do, put it in airplane mode, which eliminates most of the EMF’s it emits.
2. Use an EMF blocking cell phone case that reduces the EMF radiation from one side of the phone when it is closed. This is helpful when you must hold it to your ear or carry it on your body, but only if you use it appropriately (namely keep the case closed and keep the front facing your body).
3. Use an EMF protection device that neutralizes the EMF radiation so that it doesn’t have the harmful effects on your body’s health. These devices are generally small stickers that you attach to the bottom of the phone under the case. Make sure you do your homework and find a brand with research that demonstrates the effectiveness of the device.